To support the Finance/Accounting department in daily and monthly responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintain and manage time-keeping system and support payroll
• Support government property, regulatory, and financial audit functions
• Enter vouchers and review requisitions, purchase orders, and receiving documents for accuracy and completeness, appropriateness and conformity to policies, procedures and contractual agreements
• Record and maintain staff expenses and corporate cards transactions
• Billing for shipments and monthly activities
• Manage collections on accounts receivable
• Assist month-end close
• Filing and administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
• Local candidates only
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or work experience equivalent
• Solid understanding of Accounting debits/credits
• Perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for errors
• Must be able to accurately, swiftly and reliably enter data
• Skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Must have excellent work habits with the flexibility to accomplish deadlines in a timely manner especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
• History of working in a paperless environment
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Education and Experience
• Experience in a manufacturing company
• Experience working in a fast-paced, small company team environment
• Experience and knowledge of cost accounting
FIRST RF is a fast-growing, multi-discipline, privately owned small business focused on engineering and manufacturing of advanced technologies - specifically in antennas and radio frequency (RF) systems. We are an energetic team empowered with world-class facilities and resources. We promote a culture which prioritizes innovation and responsiveness. By making bold investments in the development of groundbreaking technologies, FIRST RF has fielded award-winning products ranging from revolutionary passive antennas to highly complex, active antenna systems.
We offer all employees four weeks of PTO each year, flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, up to 4% 401k match, and 100% employer-paid healthcare, dental and vision plans.
FIRST RF is an equal employment opportunity employer.